Angels Books BvHD Chocolate Creative commons Electranet English Events Facebook Friends and family Gadgets Good stuff Internet policy IT IT-security IT and computer law Lectures and speeches M&A Mblog Miscellanous Music Networking New media ODF Open content Open source Open standards OSBC 2004 Personal Policy Press coverage Resources Seed Seed Capital Startups Summer vacation 2003 Travel Spring 2005 Tweets Uncategorized VC funding Venture capital Vækstfonden Web 2.0 and beyond Weblogs Wi-Fi
- finished The Pity of it All: A Portrait of Jews in Germany 1743-1933 by Amos Elon http://t.co/3O1YGcIi #Kindle #
- @Kaspervillum @thooor Jeg giver gerne besyv med. Se http://t.co/BfpGZr3F in reply to Kaspervillum #
- @palnatoke @anderscolding @chulu Tid til hvad og hvornår? in reply to palnatoke #
- Meeting Lars Buch of Startupbootcamp Copenhagen @sbootcamp (@ Bender von Haller Dragsted) [pic]: http://t.co/G229fiuI #
- On page 864 of 2468 of Tankens Magt, by Hans Siggaard Jensen http://t.co/FdhEfH8j #
- The far future four years ago http://t.co/XabpjlLD #
Powered by Twitter Tools
7 May 2012 it was announced that Formpipe, ugg bailey bling uk a listed Swedish company, cheap jordans uk for sale signed a binding agreement with DKA Capital to acquire TRAEN, ugg boots for cheap a Danish IT businesses developing and implementing digitalisation solutions for the public sector According to the firms’ announcement, new balance 580 the transaction makes Formpipe a leading Nordic player in the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) segment. womens air jordan Formpipe plans to use TRAEN’s expertise and standard systems in a major Nordic expansion drive, while also growing its position in the Danish market. Air Jordan 12 Baskets Founded in 1998, cheap adidas TRAEN provides digital solutions to more than 20 Danish ministries and government agencies as well as 40 municipalities and regional authorities. buty nike TRAEN’s solutions are used by about 50,000 employees in the public sector and by 500,000 citizens and businesses using digital self-service and are also used to process around DKK 20 billion in public grants annually. nike soldes running The parties have agreed on a price for TRAEN of DKK 252 million, ugg boots sale reflecting an EBITDA in 2011 of DKK 38.7 million. The selling price gives DKA Capital about a 5x return on investment over a period of a little more than three years since acquiring TRAEN in early 2009.
- BVHD and Bird & Bird have developed a Cloud Services Legal Issues Database which provides concise answers to several k…http://t.co/oqceWDD3 #
- @whitebullsummit Observing the BullPenn http://t.co/pMTI1WSR [pic]: http://t.co/ltnUUdat #
- Slow 7.82 km run with lots of traffic lights and sickening pollution in Barcelona. Check it out! http://t.co/uLKxqg53 #RunKeeper #
- @dortetoft fortæller det som det er: Innovationens store pengespild og bluff i DK http://t.co/jplcXa5j (via Instapaper) #
- “With Twitter you’re just there; everybody else is just there. And its appeal to me is the lack of structure and…” http://t.co/vJwq7IPT #
- Do patent and copyright law restrict competition and creativity excessively? Posner – The Becker-Posner Blog http://t.co/PKF5Tn6u #
- Home again, and my new arrived @hiddenradio is waiting for me! (@ Admiral Gjeddes Gaard) [pic]: http://t.co/ZwgLi2Ah #
- End of succesful strategy session with WebProof and @socialsquare (@ Webproof) [pic]: http://t.co/eG2w8Dt4 #
- @HiddenRadio Looking forward to opening the box tonight 🙂 in reply to HiddenRadio #
- Creative Commons presentation at GLAM workshop (@ Kunsthallen Nikolaj) http://t.co/lW9z8CYf #
- 2 billetter: Brahms' Violinkonc. / Sjostakotvitjs Symf. 4 i aften 19:30 i koncertsalen GRATIS first-come-first-serve http://t.co/m1ZkKWNH #
- Talking Nordic Startup Awards with James Digby (@ Bender von Haller Dragsted) [pic]: http://t.co/Y4SNqcOR @digbyj #
- Meeting Ton Zijlstra @tonzylstra at #hack4dk (@ Nationalmuseet w/ 16 others) [pic]: http://t.co/xvV5APeo #
- #hack4dk kort og godt sagt: Folkeskolen har brug for pilfingre! @peterleth1 #
- Frokost med @peterleth1 fellow Danish Creative Commons fellow (@ Riz Raz) http://t.co/xvyPVAf3 #
- Meeting Sergie Silveira about new idea (@ Admiral Gjeddes Gaard) [pic]: http://t.co/1ZYdIJkG #
- My kind of patriotism http://t.co/LXFmU4us #Kindle #
- Is this also the role of Berlin today? http://t.co/kAC3e29C #Kindle #
Powered by Twitter Tools
- Hmnn…doesn't he mean "Georg Brandes"? http://t.co/DVA47lnC #Kindle #
- Join me in helping make it happen for Terms of Service – Didn't Read on @indiegogo http://t.co/2UtNBaiT #
- Det vil jeg også nyde!“@sinatradk: #deadline Haarder nyder den intellektuelle Lykkebergs nedslagtning af Radikale Zenia” #
- Marked as to-read: Fiktioner og andre fiktioner by Jorge Luis Borges http://t.co/aqOia5nl #
- Patents block competition and innovation http://t.co/ZMIUuyUN #
- @pagter cloudcomputing means that now you are only a user, not an owner. BIG change. Expect backlash once hype is over in reply to pagter #
- I've made plans for Nordic Venture Forum (NVF) http://t.co/GV4xGxuU #
- @vonhaller It-advokat: Giv dine personlige data væk på nettet http://t.co/JG4PtFkv #
- “@TwoBirdsIT: Bird & Bird to participate at @whitebullsummit Pathways to Exit 2012 in Barcel. 1-3 Oct http://t.co/rdPFxgMn” with @vonhaller #
- @TwoBirdsIT Off to speak on Open Source seminar at Bird&Bird Helsinki #blackducksoftware in reply to TwoBirdsIT #
- Skarp analyse af ynkelig afmagt og ideforladthed: Venstreradikale har kun et »fuck« tilbage http://t.co/RCPfEuTb #
- I've made plans for White Bull 2012 – Pathways to Exit http://t.co/oVTjjsyT #
- Pre WW1 German Jewish industrialist advocated an European Union. Unfortunately, nobody listened 🙁 http://t.co/WCS6TUxM #Kindle #
- German genius at its best http://t.co/wSQN6hMh #Kindle #
- Lessons to be learned for today's mostly failed integration policies in Northern Europe? http://t.co/dnAIJMeo #Kindle #
Powered by Twitter Tools
OptiPeople develops mobile business solutions, software as a service. Its product can be used for documenting various circumstances in regards to Construction, Quality Audits, Completion of Service, Accidents etc.
Nicholaisen is a service company that offers consulting, projecting and sale of innovative machinery solution for Scandinavian clients within the wood, plastic and aluminium industries.
Details of the acquisition has not been disclosed. More information (in Danish) at “Nicholaisen A/S på opkøb“.
European mobile payment company, Unwire, acquires leading mobile ticketing & validation company InMoDo. The acquisition is a strategic move for Unwire to become Europe’s biggest B2B mobile ticketing and payment technology company, strengthening its growing business within the public transport industry worldwide.
The financial details of the acquisition will not be disclosed. Unwire is owned by the investment fund MAJ Invest, which in August 2012 was rated ‘Best European Investor Group’ by the independent financial agency Morningstar.